Wanstead : Saturday 7 October
Before you purchase a pitch for Local Makers Market please ensure that you:
- Have received an offer email
- That you only purchase the type of stall offered to you and not any other variations
- That you only purchase a pitch for the market dates that you have been offered.
We need to know it's you...
- You must add your business name where it says "note to seller".
- Please ensure you enter the business name that you applied with originally.
- Please also ensure that the email address you enter is the one you applied with.
After you've purchased your pitches:
- Check your mail / junk mail
- You will receive an email confirming your pitch purchase/purchases.
- You will receive a second email stating that we have now fully confirmed your pitch bookings. Please wait a few days for this second email as they are processed manually.
Terms and conditions
When purchasing a pitch you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below:
1) No refunds will be given for cancellations made 10 days or less before the market. Once a stall is paid for, it can only be transferred or cancelled if a replacement is found and at the discretion of the organiser. If accepted this will incur a £15 cancellation charge to cover administrative work.
2) You must arrive no later than 40 minutes before the event opens to the public. Arriving late may result in you losing your pitch.
3) You must be set up and ready to trade when the market opens to the public. Please don’t pack up or prepare to leave before the closing time of the event.
4) On the morning of the event, pitches will be labelled with your business name or you will be sent a stall plan- pitches must not be moved or swapped by anyone other than the event organiser.
5) All items on your stall must be priced clearly.
6) WIFI is not guaranteed at any events and you must rely on your own 4G/5G.
7) All rubbish must be removed and your pitch left as you found it.
8) Fire exits must not be blocked / obstructed.
9) Having public liability insurance is recommended to cover your stall and stock. It is essential at The Forum in Norwich.
10) Lit candles/ open flames are not allowed for fire safety reason.
11) If you are trading outside, you must bring a gazebo (3m x 3m max size) and this must be weighted with proper gazebo weights of at least 10kg per weight, minimum.
12) Cars must not be left on the premises of any of the venues we use unless prior permission has been given.
13) Food for sale must be vegetarian or vegan (to lower our carbon footprint as an event).